Makes 8-10 slices
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
4 tablespoons cannabutter, softened
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 large egg
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup milk
Heat oven to 340 degrees.
1. Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan and set it aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the cannabutter and sugars on low speed until fluffy. Beat in the peanut butter then add the egg and vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl.
4. Add flour mixture and beat until just combined. The batter will be very thick. Add the milk and beat on low until batter is smooth.
5. Add batter to the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center springs back when pressed with your finger.
6. Cool in pan for 15 minutes, remove and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.